Tips and Service Charge Policy

We are committed to the code of best practice on tips.

If a guest chooses to leave a tip or service charge through a card, we will retain 14 per cent to cover the charges we incur in processing the payment, card fraud losses and administration costs in distributing sums to staff. The remaining 86 per cent is allocated to the staff in the business and is shared out through a system controlled by a staff representative.

Service Charge is not Included, however a discretionary 10% will be added to parties of 6 or more.

All cash tips go to the staff.